You are here:   User Profile
Register   |  Login

My Profile

Profile Avatar
Ragetenstrasse 102
Homburg, Arizona 8508
052 876 68 61 *******
If a foreign national enters the US using a B-1 or B-2 visa they will have six months to accomplish their goal or the reason they have come to the US. It could be a visit for business or it could be pleasure. There are times when the person leaves before the six months are over and decide to return to their home. On the other hand, some want or need to extend their time in the US. Once they six months is over they want to extend their stay. It could be that they will continue with the visa or purpose they first intended, but they might want to make a change. One example is obtaining a new visa status including an F-1 student option. Going through any process when it comes to obtaining a USA visa requires a variety of elements that need to be met.

If for instance, California is the place that you have chosen to settle down, then all that you need to do is to search for an immigration attorney in California. The place just abounds with attorneys. Doing a thorough homework is the secret. From bankruptcy attorneys in Los Angeles you can easily zero in on an experienced lawyer using the Internet these days.

Another thing to check for is background. You can find out what school they applied to, where they took their bar exam, what professional associations they belong to and much more. This is especially important in knowing who is a professional with the license to help you and who just wants your money.

I love my country, I love the freedom, the liberty. By uniting together, Americans, we the people here as well as those from around the world who someday will come to this country to become citizens of the USA, can achieve every goal, overcome every challenge, and continue to that beacon of hope and live the dream.

Getting a green card through the application process varies with different options available to apply. You can obtain one through marriage. The form I-130 the Petition for Alien Relative can be filed by a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (green card holder) to establish the relationship for alien relatives who wish to come to the United States.

While being represented by immigration law firms you need to get familiar with some of your responsibilities once you become a U.S. citizen. You can be eligible for jury duty, you may be called to join the armed forces, you will need to pay taxes, obey the law, respects others' rights, and more. Along with these responsibilities you will also have benefits of becoming permanent residents of the U.S. The immigration law no longer exists for you once you become a citizen of the U.S. You will be granted a green card to keep. This green card means that you have completed all the necessary paperwork and have passed the citizenship test in order to become a citizen. You will qualify for loans, employment, and many other benefits that only U.S. citizens have the opportunity to enjoy.

This is important, as an UK Immigration Attorney NewJersey yer who specializes in amnesty law may not be the best person to choose for deportation matters, and vice versa. They should have direct experience in their sector of UK Immigration Attorney in New Jersey ( Of course, many uk immigration attorney newjerseyyers have several specialties, so just make sure that, above all, they have experience with cases similar to yours (as well as decent results).

Before 90 days of your second wedding anniversary both the U.S. Citizen and spouse will have to file joint application form I-751 to remove conditions. This is due to the fact when you received your green card it was issued as "conditional". After the I-751 application process is complete and approved, the conditions will be removed and the foreign national spouse will become a permanent resident (green card holder) without conditions.